Thursday, December 6, 2012

Hot Tamale..Mom Fitting It all In

Hot Tamale in the city! This beautiful lady is a hero! She's a mommy, working, raising children, fantastic wife and she fits it all in day to day. I swear I don't know how she does it and is gorgeous to boot. She loves to cook, she's a book lover and she gives the best advice. She is one to admire and everyone should get to know her. I am so lucky to say she's a friend.

Hi my name is Sharee' and I blog over at momFITting it all in. I am a mom, I am a wife, I am a full-time out of the house worker trying to FIT it all in while making healthy active choices for myself and my family. Everything I do - I do because I love my kids, my hubby and ME (a realization that is getting easier for me to accept). So come and join me on this journey. I am open to advice, ideas and laughter.

the hubster


the fanstic fam

Blog

So, go over and say hello and you can say hello here as well. It's Christmas and we want to show our spirit. 

Happy Hot Tamale Day,
Dusty




3 comments: