Thursday, December 13, 2012

Hot Tamale.. Life's A Dance

Hot Tamale! Hot! Hot! I love fresh meat. I mean new blogs. I love new friends. I love that for Christmas I give you Stormy. She's gorgeous! In love with her soul mate and she's got a pretty schmancy blog. I am so happy to have her here. I know your going to want more. So, make sure you say hi and show her the love. 


 Well good morning ladies! How are you all today?
I'm Stormy and I blog over at Life's A Dance!
Let me tell you a bit about myself.
I'm a Wisconsin girl, born and bred. I love being
dressed up in heels and pearls but will jump in a waist deep mud pit to
rescue cows or ATV's if needed. Been there. Done that. No sweat. I
grew up in a city of 1,000 people and couldn't wait to leave. Now I'm
doing everything possible to get back.
Funny how that happens ehh? I
am a Registered Nurse trying to find the specialty that's right for
me. I'm thinking babies, kiddos or mommas having babies. Right now I'm
working on a {crazy busy} medical floor and learning
lots. I am also a daughter, a sister, and a brand new wife! That's right I recently tied the knot with the love of my life!
09.15.12 <3
  Best day of my life ever!
For more about our wedding head on over and 
keep an eye out for recaps! Never know when they'll pop up ;) 


The hubs and I celebrated our marriage with a week in the Mexican sand at The Valentin Imperial Maya in Riveria Maya, Mexico. 
Complete and utter bliss! We both didn't want to come home! We slept in an ocean front room-waking to the sounds of waves. We ate FAR too much food, soaked up tons of warm sunshine and enjoyed each others company. After the hustle and bustle of the wedding it's nice to be away and alone with each other! We loved it so much that we're planning on spending our 

first anniversary there as well!
  And now? We're continuing to adjust to married life back home. 
 Spending as much time as possible with each other, our family and our friends. Life is much more fun married though I'm not entirely sure why. Maybe it's because we've gone and done more things in the past month than we have in the 4 1/2 years that we've been together. Strange right? But, one of our favorite things though is low key nights at home. Our couch, popcorn, a good movie and cuddles have been some of the best nights as of late. And of course these two like to get in on the cuddles as well: 
That's the duo that completes our little family. 
Macy is our yellow lab. She's four years old and is 100% laid back and mellow {as long as mom and dad are around anyway}. She could play fetch all day long and has an energy level that rivals a childs! NEVER ENDING! And her appetite? 
Much like mine...we eat, and eat, and eat, and eat.
 And the little one one the right? That's Millicent or Millie for short. She's 3 1/2 years old and a little spitfire. She's the head of the house and a diva for sure! That little girl will whine in winter if the heat isn't turned up high enough {and promptly snuggles in a ball the minute you turn it to her liking} and you'd better leave some room for her when cuddling or she'll be right up in your face {blocking the tv of course} until you make her some room. She's got the most unique personality I've ever encountered in a dog. 100% total diva!While there are times we'd like to scream they both bring loads of joy to our lives and make our {new} little family complete. And that is me in a nutshell friends. 


So, come on over and visit!
Bring a good drink {cappuccino and margaritas are my favs},
 kick back and relax awhile. I'd LOVE to get to know each and everyone of your pretty faces! 



And a HUGE thanks to Dusty for letting me invade her blog for the day
With loads of love

See bomb dot com. Go see her and leave her love here as well, if ya want. Remember Elf on the Shelf is watching.

Happy Thursday,
Dusty

6 comments:

  1. she sounds fabulous, can't wait to check out her blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her personality comes through in her writing! I'm off to check out her blog.

    Also, fresh meat just about killed me. I really should read your blog at work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm heading over there now. Welcome to the Hot Tamale club!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH I love your hot tameles. You know I want to be one, right? Also, I just found you on instagram. And I'm following you. I hope you are fine with that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute!

    Smile On:)...Classy Pam

    http://classypam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. We never had a honeymoon, but maybe if we do have one it will be somewhere cool like that ;)

    ReplyDelete