Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Come Visit

Today is Tuesday, June 12th, 2012 like you didn't know the date and I am over visiting Katie at The Lee Family Happenings.

Katie just had a beautiful baby girl, Aurora and also has a sweet boy, Liam. She asked me if I would guest post for her and so I decided to go outside my box just a bit and tell my pregnancy and birth story. A rare treat since I haven't talked about it too much. So come on over and visit me over there. We aren't going to have tea or anything just so I warn you in advance but you do get to see a little bit more of me then you can come back over a tell me what you think, which I know you don't have a problem doing anyway.

Click here, do it, I dare ya!

Happy Tuesday,
Dusty

4 comments:

  1. Oh I loved it. I am due in 4 months and I love to read birth stories of all kinds. Just so I can read about what will/might/could happen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can only imagine what this post is going to say...grabbing a glass of wine now and hopping over...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Heading over there post-hastum'. ;)
    I hope you are having a great week!

    xo
    purposelyathome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. "That man could have been a victim." Oh my god, Dusty. Only you could make this subject hilarious and slightly crude, yet still classy. Oh the ways I love you. I want you to narrate my pregnancy story when it happens. Can we make that happen?

    ReplyDelete