Friday, January 13, 2012

thanks easter bunny

I wanted to say thank you again to my new followers on my blog, pinterest, twitter and bloglovin and also, to those who liked my facebook page. So for the weekend, I hope you shake it like a poloroid picture with your friends and they will come back all excited to read some new material, laugh and realize how normal they are after visiting my blog (wink wink, that was sort of a joke but some what true).

Like my FACEBOOK page (click here)
Join me on TWITTER (click here)
Follow me on PINTEREST (click here)
Supertastic BLOGLOVIN (click here)
FEEDBURNER (click here)
or go to my main page and sign up via email

Leave me a comment so I can follow you back, if I haven't already! Have a great weekend everyone!
Love,
Dusty

2 comments:

  1. Cute blog girly!

    www.nmephotoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad to be following your blog!
    -Anna
    P.S. I nominated you for an award!

    ReplyDelete