Monday, January 9, 2012

on most days

I can't wait for the Super Bowl. Not so much for the food or the game, but the commercials. Some of my favorites the E Trade baby...of course. I saw this commercial and it made me think 1. Bring on the commercials of the Super Bowl and 2. I feel like this lately. On a zip line, in the middle of the jungle, squealing like a crazy person. For some reason, I have felt overwhelmed, tired and well, like a whackadoodle lately. That's what I get for making resolutions, I put too much pressure on myself. So, slowly I will do my best one day at a time!
So you ever feel like you're a crazy pig on a zip line or encounter those people that are so happy you want to bitch slap their mama's? I know that was harsh huh. Deep breaths, in and out, calm, relax and it's ok.


Happy Monday,
Dusty

3 comments:

  1. just wanted to thank you for your comment and say that i am so sorry for your loss. i too, have comfort knowing they are no longer in pain. thinking of you.

    xoxo, jenn
    the stylish housewife

    ReplyDelete