Tuesday, December 27, 2011

snippets

Are you glad it's over? Not me. I wish it lasted for more than two days. It seemed like it flew by so fast. To sum it up, a wonderful, joyous time. I got my new camera. I am a picture taking fool! And as a surprise, I received a tripod and remote shutter button. Everyone was a victim in my house on Christmas day. Except me..I put my hair in a pony tail and as usual was a wild women. I woke at 4:30 am, just to get up and blow my nose, then love woke up and we decided that it was very sad that we were more excited to get him up and so, the day began. I won't lie, I went back to bed for an hour and half after pressing the button on the coffee maker. By 7:30, it was breakfast of pancakes, then I made my famous bread bowl for snack, then dinner. I cooked like crazy. When the guest and family arrived, I apologized for looking like the homeless, threw on a hat and ate until my belly pooched out. Then as a tradition, we put on our scratchy pants and watched, Christmas Vacation. Every year we do this and it's a little reminder of my Pee Pa who loved this movie. 

I promptly got on Pinterest this morning to look up fitness routines. I never make resolutions, but I have a few for the next year. Although the thought of 50 jumping jacks first thing in the morning, makes me want to volunteer to be hit in the head with a roll of barbwire. But start slowly right? Well, here is a snippet of Christmas Eve and Day. Note to self, do not buy dogs squeaky balls for Christmas next year. We had to take it away from worthless guard dog #2, Libby. She reeeeally loved her obnoxious noise maker. 


I hope you all had a wonderful holiday. Thank you for all the wonderful things I received. You will see these items in the next few weeks. A special thanks to my mom. She made our Christmas so special with her generosity. I can't wait to see what the new year brings. Thank you all for following along!


Happy New Year,
Dusty

1 comment: