Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Here she is Mrs. America!

The anticipation was overwhelming. I checked everyday to see if "it" had arrived. The disappointment when there was no email, no word. Had they forgotten me, was I worthy? I am a new blogger, maybe I should send a video with me pleading to let me participate. Day and night, I wondered as the thoughts rolled through my head like a honey drizzled croissant and a cup of coffee in the morning. And finally, this morning at 8 am, there she was. It was like the clouds parted ways, celestial rays of sunlight shone down upon my gmail account.. My Cold Hearts Warm Hands blog swap partner! Here she is Miss (oh wait, Mrs.) America, Justine from Stop Me If You've Heard This One.


(How many of you have seen that dress, see above, on Pinterest? And how many times have I thought that's perfect for New Years..you know you have!) Any hoot, we have already exchanged a few emails, I have spent an hour reading her posts and belly laughed out loud, she is beautiful, just wait until you see her picture, we are very, very similar and I heart her so much I want to feed her some fried chicken. Listen, if Rachel Zoe can make references to food so can I. So, my little blog lovelies, show her some love. Click her site, read it, love it, talk about it, make a shampoo commercial out of it and tell two friends and so on, and leave her some beautimus comments! She is after all Mrs. America!

Kisses,
Dusty

No comments:

Post a Comment