Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Happy vs. Disturbing

Things making me HAPPY!

-the "retro effect" on Photo bucket
-my 12 year old yellow lab Mille and her "shwings" (ball)
-my son and his silly glasses
-new blog followers
-chili dogs and sweet tea
-Miss Piggy as featured story in In Style magazine
-hot chocolate
-





Things I find Disturbing!
-python print shoes (I don't dig snake prints, they freak me out)
-the Michael Jackson trial
-"A" symmetrical hair cuts
-the 17 year old girl who married the 50 something guy..yuckola
-those pointy fingernails that Fergie wears




Well, that's my Tuesday rambling. Do you have a happy vs. disturbing list?
XO,
Dusty

2 comments:

  1. Karen Alexander ManningNovember 8, 2011 at 8:08 PM

    I kinda like THOSE particular shoes....however I am with ya on the snake prints in general. I also don't care for animal prints when they aren't in "normal" colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I have to agree with all your disturbing ones! The pointy nail thing! I dont get it!! So creepy.
    Thank you for your sweet comment....it's a horrible feeling as a mom to see your baby in pain. Your kind words were so comforting. Thank you!
    xo
    Cami

    ReplyDelete