Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Weekend Warrior

After a long weekend, I am now thinking of what I am doing this weekend. Well, I know what my Saturday consists of.. Hair Day yahoo! With the best hair systlist in the world, Steph! She rocks! My local followers should go see her (email me if you want to know where she's located). Any hoot! It's also wedding time. My besties daughter is getting married and I can't wait. (Remember the A Brides Pail blog)? It will be a faboo time. All the blue hairs will be coming out in their 1985 large flower print dresses, pearls, Dr. Scholl's pumps..ummm hmmm. I can't wait! Me and granny are gonna do the Electric Slide. The only downfall to this is I have to wear a dress in which requires me to shave my legs which requires me to be forced to realize I haven't been out in the sun since July. Oh, well, a faboo dress, my hair all dittied up with my beautiful family and a flask in the car for later. I will be set.

But this is what I really want to wear this weekend. I went online dreaming last night. I have no H & M store where I live and the closest one is 300 miles away. (if anyone would like to be my personal shopper that lives close to one I will gladdly send the money and my list). Online shopping for them will not start until 2012. Anyway, here's is what I think would "rock" this weekend out on the town either for date night, girls dinner or Chick-Fil-A with your son's Boy Scout troup ...just kidding. You can find all of these items besides in my dreams, online or via my Pinterest. Enjoy and early happy weekend!


Linked up with rolled up pretty

Hearts!
D

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this outfit! So cute! I know, we have an H&M coming in a couple months and it's about freakin time! I LOVE it! Thanks for linking up to my blog, you're awesome!

    ReplyDelete