Monday, September 12, 2011

Charlotte Ronson..this is NOT the JCP collection

Oh the dream of going to New York. I know one day I will go with one of my best pals or two and we will have a wonderful time. I want to see the Hamptons, Long Island, Manhatton, the shopping, pizza joints, deli's, Rockefellar Center (at Christmas) and the bakeries. And I will have to grow a money tree first! I also will go to fashion week..if only to set outside a tent, act like a homeless person and snap a few pictures. Maybe if I could make a sign that says "Will work for Winter Kate maxi dress" then I could sneak in and get a fancy dancy sandwich, you know like avocado turkey bacon with sprouts on a 2 x 2 square piece of what they call bread (yuck!) Anyway, the first thing I do is check my blog lovin' and Pop Sugar and Fab Sugar  websites every morning. This morning I came across the new Charlotte Ronson Spring 2012 line. Let me say ...LOVE LOVE! Then of course it clicked that I had read in one of my mags about her new makeup line, so I decided to check it all out and share with you! I am in love and I can't wait for the SALE (its a little pricey for this Southern Chick) but it gives me great inspiration. Check it out and Enjoy. You can find her pieces on Shopbop  and her makeup line on Sephora











XO,
D

No comments:

Post a Comment